The Carroll H. Jones Award is to honor an active agent or financial advisor in South Carolina who has served and continues to serve the association, the industry, and the community with distinction.
- A member of NAIFA-SC in the business of life and health underwriting as a life and health underwriter.
- An active agent, assistant manager, general agent, manager or supervisor in the field.
- Three years must have elapsed if nominee held office of State President
- Nominee does not have to be a present or past state office holder.
- Nominations can be submitted by an individual member of NAIFA-SC as well as an association.
Online Form - NAIFA-South Carolina Caroll H. Jones Award